Wednesday, May 9, 2007
motivation
I am having a hard time today getting motivated. I want to get the cupboards and the refrigerator cleaned. But I am finding that I have had every reason not to do. But I know that I need to do it, and I will be mad at myself if I don't do it. But here I sit thinking about how great it would be to go take a nap or go lay out in the sun. Today is the best day to do this since tomorrow is garbage day. I need to do this today. I already started it, and have already walked away once, I needed music to do it, and the radio was staticy......so I came down to turn the computer on ( I have music on my comp.) and I got distracted, and here I sit. Okay, I am going........no really, okay, here I go!! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck-no I mean God bless! ;-)
You're right-you and mean are in the same boat. Maybe if we rowed together we would get something done!! Love ya!
Beth
Post a Comment