Wow, it has been a couple days. We have been so busy lately. It has been so nice here. Yesterday is was 75! We spent the whole afternoon outside! My kids were covered in mud from head to toe! But boy were they happy. (Daddy gave them a bath and that made Mommy happy)
Today though it was only in the 50's but it's okay w/ me. I know that spring and warmer weather is coming. School will be over soon, and that makes me even happier.
I got to drive into Midway Airport today and see my friend. I didn't think that I would be able to go for a min. there. Hubby came down w/ the flu, and I was afraid that I would need to stay home, but he told me to go, so I left. Guilt and all, I felt like such a terrible wife leaving him like that. But he only had to deal w/ the kids for about an hour. Thanks so much to my dear friend Tancy and my MIL. They stepped in and watched the kids so I was able to still go. My friend (Erica) and I got to sit and eat dinner and just catch up. It was so nice. I wish that we could do it more often. She is moving cross country soon and she will be closer to me, so hopefully we can take a little family vaca, and go visit them once they get settled. That would be so cool.
I have come to the conclusion that I think that I never have anything to write, but then as soon as I lay my head down on my pillow, I think of all kinds of things to write. I tell myself.....Oh, I have to write about that.......and the next time I have time to write my thoughts are completely out the window. I can just hear my friends tell me.....well, write it down you idiot.....well, I think that is easier said then done. So here I sit, wanting to write, but not really having anything to write about. So I guess I will go veg out in front of the tv.
I will say though that I got a walk in yesterday and it was WONDERFUL.
No comments:
Post a Comment